The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co
Apply Below To Join Our Team
Eco Cleaning Technician
This application should take no more than 5 minutes to complete - we may have opportunities to hire same day or next day for the right fit!
By Submitting this application I understand that The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co requires its employees to adhere to the highest standards of business and personal ethics and responsibility.
I further understand and agree that this application is not a contract of employment.
I understand and agree that The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co adhere to a policy of employment at will which means that either I, or the employer, may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason, consistent with application of state and federal law.
I further understand that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is in a written employment contract naming me and signed by the President of The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co.
I understand that to be employed, I must be lawfully authorized to work in the country I am applying within and must show the employer documents to prove this.
I understand that The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co may investigate my work and personal history and verify the information provided in this application, on related documents or information obtained through other sources and I hereby authorize such investigation.
I authorize all individuals, schools, firms and business named in this application or in other documents or interviews, except my current employer if I have so designated in this application, to provide complete and accurate information regarding my relationship with them to The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co.
I further release those individuals, schools, firms and business and The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co from any and all liability for damage for providing or requesting such information.
I certify that all of the information provided in the entire application process including any information provided in addition to this application including, but not limited to, information provided in resumes or interviews is true and correct.
I understand that if there is any falsification or omission, this may lead to The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co’s refusal to hire me or a determination, at any time, that my employment should be terminated.
The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran’s status, the presence of a mental, physical or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Employment shall be based solely on the needs of The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co and the qualifications of the individuals making application including their ability to fulfill the specific job requirements.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Eco Cleaning Specialist at The Purple Fig, you’ll work on a dedicated and supportive team to maintain our clients’ living and working spaces. Your goal is to combine the attentive detail and professionalism of hospitality with the creative, conscientious energy of ATX to nourish our partnerships with each other, our clients, and our community.Your success at The Purple Fig will be seen in your commitment to kindness and positivity, your dedication to consistent communication, and your drive to ultimately leave things better off than when you found them.
PART-TIME is available with a minimum of 24 hours a week.
Other Great Benefits Include:
- Weekly direct deposit
- Your work day begins between 5:45 - 6am and ends between 2 - 4 pm. No sitting in rush hour traffic, and enjoy free afternoons!
- We offer competitive pay via direct deposit on a weekly basis -- Earn $400 in bonuses within your first 60 days
- Great work/life balance -- you'll never work nights or weekends!
- Get paid to relax: you can earn up to 60 hrs of PTO in your 1st year.
- Always know when your next pay raise is coming -- you can expect a raise with each quarterly performance review.
- Feel secure in the option of joining our premium health insurance including optional dental and vision plans
- Spend holidays and your birthday with your friends and family! (Not with us -- even though we'd love to celebrate with you!)
- Rich company culture--monthly company game nights, happy hours, and volunteering opportunities - 4% 401(k) company matching (after 1 year)
- Save money on snacks! Our office kitchen is stocked with snacks, drinks, & vitamins to keep you feeling energized throughout the day.
- Have a smartphone with data plan
- Have a reliable car and able to provide proof of auto insurance
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have the ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- You are 18 years or older
- Have the ability to lift and carry 30+ lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Face masks may be required depending on the City of Austin covid community level
- Must be able to stoop, squat. and climb a 6' ladder.
- No prior experience necessary--we'll teach you everything we know!
Training/Pay structure:Training/Pay structure:
- Training period: $18/hr: For full time employees, this is 2 weeks (10 full work days), for part time employees, this is 3 weeks (or closest equivalent to 10 full work days)
- Once training period is completed: $19/hr and begin earning tips
- After 60 day probationary period: $20/hr
- Driving time: $18/hr- Performance raises every 4 months
- Once 60 day probationary period is complete, you are eligible to:- Join our health insurance (only available for full-time employees)
- Use the PTO that you’ve been accruing since day one
How we are staying safe during COVID-19:
- We provide all employees with KN95 masks and disposable gloves as needed
- We check in daily with employees and clients to make sure everyone is feeling healthy and do not allow employees to enter homes in which a resident is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
***The Purple Fig is an Equal Opportunity Employer. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please apply if this role and being a part of this ragtag bunch excites you.
The Purple Fig curates employee and client experiences based on the concepts of social and financial responsibility.
OUR CORE VALUES
Employee facing mission:
Create meaningful and sustainable employment through:
1) creating a thoughtful and generous compensation package
2) inspiring and supporting employee personal and professional growth
3) fostering a sense of community and connection amongst the team and our clients.
Our team prioritizes self-care and having a strong work/life balance in order to thrive in our personal and professional lives. We believe having a positive attitude and positive intent means you react to problems by helping to find a solution, attempt to see through other people’s perspectives, and communicate before making assumptions to ensure we fully understand each other's words and actions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I go and apply in person?
No need to. You can just submit the form online!
Are you currently hiring?
We're always on the lookout for great people though our openings tend to get filled quickly. It might be beneficial to act swiftly to make sure you don't miss out on a potential opportunity!
What if I already applied and haven’t heard back?
Don’t worry, your application is being processed. Give our staff some time to look over your information. You will be contacted if they decide to take your application to the next step in the process.
Do You Offer Any Benefits or Incentives?
We are always striving to offer the very best job opportunities in the local area and always looking to add more benefits! We currently offer:
Weekly Direct Deposit
Health Insurance (BCBS, dental & vision)
Paid holidays (after 1 year)
401k matching (after 1 year)
Paid Time Off
Paid Drive Time
Social and Volunteer Events
Perfect Attendance Prizes
Performance reviews/raises every 4 months
Personal use of cleaning supplies
Friends & Family Discount
Work/life balance - free nights and weekends
JOIN OUR The Purple Fig Eco Cleaning Co FAMILY